Bug serenaded us on the way home from dinner tonight. For a while she was singing some song she must have learned at school. "Up and down, up and down, [unintelligible blah blah blah], Miss Ham! Miss A! Miss D!" and so on. At one point she started singing "London Bridge Is Falling Down." After she ran through most of it fairly on-point with the words, she began making up her own. Included in her version were these phrases, all followed by "my fair lady."
- Do you want to break my balloon?
- Do you want to take my balloon?
- Do you want to take my string?
- Do you want to do something?
- Hit the balloon on the chair!